Monday, July 2, 2012

Lots of Color

A few weeks ago, I painted Katie's finger and toenails.  She wanted a different color than the one she had before, so we went to my bathroom and let her pick from my colors!  I got all the bottles out of the basket and lined them up.  I think I've got the pink color family under control...what do you think? HA!  Hopefully this will serve as a reminder that I do not need any more coral/pink nail polish!
And then I found a few more bottles of go-to colors.  
 The OPI Cajun Shrimp is definitely a signature summer color.  And then OPI You Don't Know Jacques is a great one too - gray fingernails is a different look for me, but I like it!
Here are some neat ideas and colors I found on Pinterest.  I love that lavender color and I recently bought the Turquoise and Caicos by Essie and absolutely love it!  I think it may be a new go-to color too!  And then in the middle - love the ombre effect (is that the appropriate way of using the word ombre?? oh well - you get what I mean)
And on a somewhat related note, I noticed recently that Katie's plates from IKEA are always in the same order.  And both piles mirror each other.  Brad happened to be doing something next to me and I asked if he put them in ROYGBIV order on purpose.  He looked at me and smiled.  Oh my - I burst out laughing and could only shake my head.  He is definitely a special man... :)
I know this post was kind of random, but I think this all happened the same day, so I was thoroughly entertained by all the color!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love your sweet blog...congratulations on your new little one! THanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet note! I am now a follower here at yours=) Come by again soon...

    -Adriane @ fruitfulhomejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I love your sweet blog...Congratulations on your new little one! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a note! I am now a follower here at yours=) Come by again soon!

    -Adriane @fruitfulhomejournal.blogspot

    ReplyDelete