Monday, July 30, 2012

Team U-S-A!!!

As I'm sure most of you know, the Olympics are going on (and if you don't know, you must be living under a rock)!  We had some friends over to watch the opening ceremonies (and I have to say...I was not too impressed) and eat pizza - so fun!  Katie had a blast playing with Stella and Chloe and we all enjoyed pizza and hanging out.  Of course Katie and Jack had to be all set to watch the Olympics - they had matching shirts!  I wanted to get their picture before friends came over...

I was afraid that this was all I would get - Jack was crying and Katie was clearly not into it...
 But I got a good one!
 And one more!
 Here are Katie and Stella with their pizzas they made before we put them in the oven!
And one more set of pictures in their outfits.  I think we will be wearing these some more over the next couple of weeks!
I think our TV was on NBC watching the Olympics the vast majority of the weekend - I love watching swimming and gymnastics, so it has been great!  Go Team USA!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment