Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday and Oh How Pinteresting

Happy 4th of July - and Happy Wednesday!  I hope you have some fun plans to celebrate this Independence Day!  Us?  Not so much - we will probably stick close to home since we have a wee one.  I really want to go see fireworks somewhere, but we shall see.  Anyways, here is what I'm loving today - the July 4th Edition!  You can link up HERE
And since they are all finds from Pinterest, I decided I'd link up (for the first time!) with Oh, How Pinteresting too!   Link up HERE to play along!
I'm LOVING this idea of show the buffet menu for a Fourth of July party!  And the pinwheels are fun too!
I'm LOVING these strawberries.  I think they'd also be fun to make if you are hosting an "Opening Ceremonies Party" for the Olympics!
I'm LOVING this print.  I especially love those lyrics.
I'm LOVING this cake!  It is probably more than I could try to do (layers of color with a block of blue), but I think it is really neat!
I'm LOVING this printable!  Fun fonts...words that remind us of the Fourth of July - so great!
I'm LOVING this burlap door hanger.  I think it'd work all summer, really.
I'm LOVING this printable - I think this may be my favorite pin.  Simple and oh so true!
I'm LOVING this kids' project.  I think it would be fun to do at home - or if you are hosting a party, it'd be fun for the kids to do!
I'm LOVING this invitation to a Fourth of July party!
I'm LOVING this garland - stripes and dots, red, white, and blue - perfect!
I'm LOVING this idea for kids at a cookout or party - it's just a cherry ringpop!
I'm LOVING this idea for cake too!  It looks a little but more manageable as far as layering the colors is concerned :)
I'm LOVING this option for dessert at a cookout - so patriotic!
I'm LOVING the presentation of the hot dogs and chips - we will definitely do this sometime!
I'm LOVING this project for kids too - hand and foot prints to create the American flag!
I'm LOVING this topping mixture for cookies or cupcakes for a Fourth of July celebration - Pop Rocks and sprinkles in red, white, and blue.  So fun!
I'm LOVING this wreath.  I can't recall if this is using yarn or ribbon, but I think I'd have to use ribbon so it doesn't take as long :)
I'm LOVING this patriotic drink!  Because of the sugar content of the liquids, it stays separated!  It is red fruit punch, blue gatorade, and diet 7-Up or Sprite!

Have a happy, safe Fourth of July!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. the 4th of july cakes are so awesome!
    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let freedom ring"! That is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I'm SO hungry after reading your post. I've gotta get my act together and make some sort of patriotic dessert today :) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete