Saturday, July 14, 2012

Playing In The Rain

One thing I've thought Katie would enjoy is playing in the rain!  She loves stomping in puddles and has wanted her umbrella a lot lately!  But the main problem has been the lack of rain!  We haven't had good, steady rain for quite some time...until this past week, that is.  Obviously I don't want her playing outside in a thunderstorm, but this was the steady, soaking kind of rain - just perfect!  Our yard and flowers surely enjoyed it, and I think it is safe to say that Katie did too!  I love all of these pictures - just capturing her in the moment.  I wish I had a picture of her face when I asked her if she wanted to go play in the rain - it was priceless!!  Here are some of the pictures!  I can't wait to be able to do this again!




Both Brad and I got recruited to stomp some too - I love this one of Brad mid-air and Katie looking up at him!

Isn't this one just precious?!   I think it may make its way into a frame!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! Her whole ensemble is adorable as well - so bright and cheerful in this weather we're having!

    ReplyDelete