Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday boys and girls! It is already Wednesday again - sheesh!  These weeks are flying by it seems!  Anyways, here's what I'm loving today...
I'm LOVING that I actually watched every single episode of The Bachelorette - it had been so long since I had watched and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  Is it sad that I feel a sense of accomplishment for watching an entire season? HA!
I'm LOVING that she chose Jef.  He seemed pretty odd to be at the beginning, but he quickly grew on me. And they actually seem to be in love and genuinely happy.  I hope it works out for them!
I'm LOVING the rumor on the street is that Sean may be the next Bachelor.  Count me in as a faithful viewer if so.  Whew!
I'm LOVING this - I need to frame this at the front door for when we have company over :)
 I'm LOVING this shirt for Katie for Friday night!  That's right - she will be decked out for the opening ceremonies for the Olympics.  And Jack will have a matching onesie!  I can't wait to have all of the events to watch on TV - go USA!
I'm LOVING this crazy girl.  This was her at TJ Maxx this morning - she really wanted these pink sunglasses.  HA!
 I'm LOVING this sweet boy - his smiles are so infectious - I can't help but smile when he greets me with a gummy grin!
What are you loving today?? Link up {here}!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post.=) Hasn't God just blessed us with everyday wonderful things!!!
    Linking up from what I'm loving Wednsdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so adorable! She is definitely rocking those shades :)

    ReplyDelete