Friday, July 6, 2012

Sister and Brother

I've been trying to get some good pictures of Katie holding Jack, but at the same time, I didn't want to force the issue.  I know she will want to hold him in her own time, and I didn't think it was worth it to force it! Plus, I could just imagine her dropping him or pushing him off her lap or something bad.  But the evening of the 4th, she was willing and cooperative and even smiled a bunch!  It may or may not have taken a little bribery (I may have said something like, "I'll tell you what we are going to do that is fun if you hold Baby Jack and let me take some pictures!" - HA!)  But I'm so happy I got some good ones!  I need to get one of these into a frame stat since Jack is changing every day!  I can't decide which is my favorite of the two of them.  Decisions, decisions...
She did a pretty good job of holding him for these pictures - she only tried to move her arms once.  I think she understands how to hold him, but it is just too hard to stay in one spot for too long.  She's got things to do!
All three of our children :)
I'm thinking this one may be my favorite...it looks like they are both trying to look at the camera!
He's checking her out here!

My sweet big girl - gosh she looks so big!  I am sure part of it is the fact that Jack is so teeny!
And then I decided to take some of just Jack!  He did so well sitting in the corner of the chair!
And Katie came over and was tickling him (lightly) and talking sweetly to him!  She sure does love her little brother (at least most of the time)!
I was lucky enough to catch him half smiling in a couple pictures!  I cannot wait to see what his true smile looks like!

"Alright, mom...I think I've had enough!!"
And if you look closely enough, you will see that Jack is going cross-eyed! HA!  He isn't doing that nearly as much as he did when he was brand new, but I think it looks so silly when he does.  Such a sweet pic of our two sweet peas.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment