Friday, March 23, 2012

Foodie Friday

 I actually cooked THREE times this week! WOW!  I think that is a record as of lately!  Monday night, we had some friends over and I threw together a yummy (and easy) dinner!  We had grilled chicken tenderloins, parmesan asparagus, and au gratin potatoes.  
It was DELICIOUS!  With the asparagus, I just put them on a cookie sheet, drizzled some olive oil on them, sprinkled a little salt and pepper, and then sprinkled parmesan cheese (more than a sprinkle, really) on them.  Then I baked them at 350 for 15 minutes.  YUM!  Thanks, Pinterest!

And Katherine made some DELICIOUS cupcakes - so I had to take a picture...even though it came out slightly blurry.  She left them here with us and we have enjoyed them all week! 
My other two cooking ventures this week involved pasta - super easy!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment