Friday, March 9, 2012

Trying To Get Back Into It...

Walgreens
Spent: $39.31
Saved: $23.00
$6 Register Rewards for next time
When I was pregnant with Katie, I learned all about couponing - stacking sales with manufacturer's coupons and store coupons and getting register rewards from the drugstores.  Well, ladies and gents, I am trying to get back into that.  Especially in order to stockpile diapers for this sweet baby boy (I did that with Katie and it was AWESOME not to have to buy diapers on every shopping trip)!  When I did it before, I found I did the best at drugstores (namely CVS and Walgreens) and really stockpiled toiletries, paper products, and cleaning products.  I know we will always need laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, toothpaste, etc!  And I haven't had to buy Dawn dish soap in years still!!  So that is my goal.  And I am going to try to do better about clipping coupons each week for items from the grocery store that I know we will need.  Stockpiling is great for grocery items, but I like to have certain foods and meals at certain times sometimes, so that makes it hard.  With that said, if there is a deal and a coupon for something that won't go bad, I definitely will get it!  So...stay tuned for more on the couponing.  I hope I am as successful as I was last time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment