Thursday, March 22, 2012

Impromptu Photo Shoot

It was just gorgeous yesterday and Katie wanted to wear a new outfit that I just LOVE.  So you know what that means? Picture time!  We also ran a lot of errands, but I did manage to get a few that I like!

With spring officially on us, everything is continuing to bloom.  Before we went to our last music class, I wanted to get some of these pretty blooms in a picture with the little lady.  She was not too thrilled about pictures at this point, but here are a few I managed to get.

 Katie is also fascinated with trains and train tracks!  I have been wanting to take her picture on some train tracks for quite some time, so we decided yesterday was as good of a time as any.  And yes, we were careful.  Katie thought that since we were there, we would also get to see a train.  I had to work really hard to get her to get in the car to leave!  Here are a few pics from our adventure...






I think the last 3 are my favorite.  Or maybe 4. Ha. I don't know - I just love that she was actually willing to cooperate! Her eyes are open.  And she is smiling.  Yay! I consider that a success for sure.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment