Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Party Animal: Sunday

On Sunday, I co-hosted a baby shower for my neighbor!  I am so excited that she and I are both having boys as second kiddos - and they will be roughly 8 weeks apart!  Our girls are good buddies and they are about 7 months apart....should definitely be an adventure!

The shower was at one of her sister's condo in a trendy area - so neat!  She did most of the work and everything was adorable!  The food was delicious and the decor was just right!  Here are some pics of the fun...
 The spread of food
 A closer up view...
 I got the petit fors...they were so yummy - and I loved that they had baby rattles on them!
 A view of the gifts and food area!
 The guest of honor! I think every pregnant woman hopes to look as good as she does - especially at 35 weeks!
 The sisters!
 All of the guests filled out the wishes for baby - aren't those adorable!? I think her sister ordered them on etsy...SO cute!  And great activity for a shower (and great keepsakes)!
 Present time!
 And of course I had to get a pic with her!  Here we are just normal...
And then the belly shots!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment