Monday, March 26, 2012

Party Animal: Saturday

Yesterday's post was just a little sneak peek into what our Saturday was like!  We ate breakfast in downtown Franklin - love that!  And then we ventured to TWO birthday parties.  Since when did Katie's social agenda become so jam-packed?!

The first party was for my friend Amy's little boy - he was turning 3!  Here he is blowing out the candle!
 And here is one of me and Amy...and her almost 3 month old!
 After Katie ate pizza and cake at this party and played some more, we jumped in the car for party #2.  It was for some of our friends' little girl who was also turning 3!  The birthday kiddos were actually born 1 day apart, so I have a feeling we may run into this issue for a while :)  Katie loved playing!  And I think she really liked that Brad met us for this one - she is used to being at these indoor play places with me, but she loves to show Brad around!
 Think they are having fun?! Brad was pushing her on the indoor track at about 85 mph!
 The birthday girl!  So sweet!
 Me with my little Tinkerbell fairy - she loved dressing up!
 And she loved playing with her balloon too!
 Needless to say, we were all exhausted!  When we got home, Katie had quiet time but ended up falling asleep! So we had family naptime! I was certainly not complaining - especially since she went right to sleep that night too! 
We had so much fun!  Tomorrow I will post about Sunday's shindig!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment