Thursday, March 1, 2012

She Keeps Us Rolling

I know you probably get super tired of me ranting about Katie and all of that, but please remember that I get these blog posts printed into a book at the end of the year, so this is my "scrapbook" as well!  I want to remember and cherish all of these things!

And just because I can't do a post without a picture!  What a goofball - I am pretty sure she is whining here because I have something she wants, but the expression is rather priceless - and good for a laugh for sure!
She is most definitely entering the phase of saying some pretty hilarious things.  I keep them in my reminders on my phone and every so often want to write them down on here...so here we go!
  • It seems that everything is scary these days - especially sharks with lots of teeth (Finding Nemo), dinosaurs with lots of teeth, dragons, and things with scary eyes.
  • When we are driving in the car and are stopped at a red light, she cheers and says "YAY GREEN DOTS!!!" when the light turns green.  If we happen to be turning, she gets equally as excited about green arrows!
  • When I have to accelerate to turn before a car approaches or to get on the interstate, Katie says, "NO mommy, makes Katie mad sometimes!!" ... or she has said "Mommy, that's too much driving!" - she must like the easy, steady pace instead.
  • Brad made a funny noise the other day and she piped up from the backseat, "YUCK!! That's DISGUSTING!!" - we laughed for probably 5 minutes after that.
  • Ya know the group LMFAO? - think "Party Rock Anthem" -  Brad and I were discussing them (who knows why - we have odd conversations) and Katie asked if we were talking about "Elmo Fio" (el-mo fee-yo)! 
  • The other day we were cutting through a hotel parking lot because of traffic (yes, we are those people...sometimes) and Katie said that it was a "big, pretty castle" and that she "wanted to sit on it".  Where do these things come from?!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh Katie! How I adore her oh so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower...and for sure going to get some of the chapstick stuff from WF. So cool!

    ReplyDelete